Dark Age: Mythic Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peninsula 1789-D Pheonix HQ

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peninsula 1789-D Pheonix HQ Empty Peninsula 1789-D Pheonix HQ

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Orbit, 20 minutes earlier. OCSS Abriel Breifing room.

"good morning Major, I'm glad you could arrive so soon." Director Long greeted, Cho Long was asian american. Her black hair tied in a bun and she wore a corporate suit, blue top with a black skirt. She was facing Major Sam Green, A soldier, who came from Orion, her eyes showed grim detemination, but her face remained serious. "sorry Ma'am. I had to check on Command vehicle, it's ready to go." Cho nodded. "Indeed, we have finished our assessment of the situation and after much though, I am sending you and a construction team in here." Cho pointed to the polar region. "For now, your mission is to enforce and build our Pheonix HQ. I will provide you a breifing when it is set up." "Yes, madam!" Sam saluted before walking out.

Peninsula 1789. Pheonix HQ site.

Sam had by this time landed at the site in the command vehicle with a squad of riflemen and the construction trucks. She opened her log and started to record "Starting log, I have just landed onto the site where we will start a campaign for the next few months, hopefully, this'll be all over. but I have a real bad feeling about this... the site is setup and ready to go, we're calling in more construction trucks as I speak to build the defences, orbital scans show something's enroute here... I'll end my log here and see what that is." With that Sam closed the log and began orders, the command vehicle and the squad began to move into the higher vantage point to see who was coming.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peninsula 1789-D Pheonix HQ Empty Re: Peninsula 1789-D Pheonix HQ

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 pm

A ship came sailing out of the fog. It was made of wood but smashed ice away like it was made of metal. It eventually came an edge in the ice and let the gangway plank down. Prince Peter came down first followde by the Black, Blue and Green Knights. So'unga in it's sheath pulsed as, sensing something.

"Come on a whole knew land awaits" With that the Prince began to run. His Knights in pursuit able to keep up with despite their heavy armour.

"My Prince slow down you don't what's out here" The Green knight cried

"That's why I'm running to see what's here" The Prince called back.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

https://uuga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 pm

"Battle Computer, IRIS." Sam ordered "Give me a sitrep."

"welcome, Major. I have the initial report ready. We still do not know what is coming. Recommendation: Hold the line and wait for them to come to us. They might see the dropship though thus element of surprise might be lost." Sam listened. Tactical computers were so easy to listen too, especially the recommendations, yet they lacked something, realism.

Sam decided to step out, air was safe and all. The first thing she felt was the cold. But then it felt better on her skin, she sighed. "Why a cold place?" she commented before getting onto the high ground and looking out using her binoculars.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 pm

The Prince continued running through the ice and snow until he could see something eventually coming to a stop. So'unga pulsed again. He began attempting to make whatever it was out. Little did he know that he was looking directly at Sam.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

And Sam was staring down at him. "Well, well." she commented through the binoculars. "A sword, looks dangerous as well." She commented as she got on her suit's transmitter. "Ma'am. I've got sight on a local. Orders?" Cho's voice came back. "If this local get's too close and attacks, capture. Do not kill, I don't want to cause a shit storm with the locals." "Roger. riflemen, set for stun." Sam continued to look at it, when the sound of another dropship was heard coming in with a drilling device.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Peter looked up and saw the drilling ship.Feeling threaten drew So'unga, it glowed with an eerie purple aura.

"Dragon Flames" Peter yelled and slashed So'unga at the ship, which let loose several bands magical energy at the drilling ship.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Sam watched "Holy-" she looked up at the drilling ship as it hit the underside. It radioed in. "HQ! HQ! We're hit, damage has hit our hatch, we can't land, repeat, we can't land! Please advise!" "Roger, pull back." Sam ordered quickly as the ship began to pull away. "damnnit, he needs to learn some calmness." Sam commented as she quickly looked back down as she heard the dropship pull away. Her troops hadn't been ordered to fire, yet.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

'What was that' Peter thought' Some manner of flying metal beast? well I seem to have driven it off with So'unga'

He wondered what could be taking the Knights so long to catch up to him. Eventually they did, Green and Blue were out fo Breath bgut the Black one remaining as cool and collected as ever.

"Prince what were you thinking going out by yourself is dangerous" Green scolded

"I'm fine Green I drove off some metallic beast maybe the metal shell is how it survives in the north?" The Prince pondered
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Sam saw more of them from her viewpoint. "Well, this is peachy." Came her comment. "Some welcome wagon." She did a signal to get the command vehicle and troops back from the ridge. "Let's see what you do, you've just caused corporation damage and oh boy, will a director in orbit be wanting to attack your cities head on, if it wasn't she's realistic."
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 pm

"Fire off the Signal flare I'll find the gateway" Peter Ordered.

As The Green Knight shot off a flare into the sky signalling the ship leave Peter began to focus hi magic and eventuLally found what he was looking for and began to use his power to raise it out of the snow.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Sam was watching. "Well done, you saw our dropship... so now you run?" She zoomed in as far as she could. Before getting out her rifle, placing the silencer on, and firing one clear shot that clipped his armour.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Peter paused as the stone archway had risen from the ground. He looked around for what could have hit him. Shrugging he sent a few bolts of lightning into the archway the began moving a symbols on the archway.

The Black knight spotted the figure on the hill but before she could do anything the archway filled with a transparent green glow.

"Come on we can always come back through the gateway" Peter said before stepping through, Green folllowed, then Blue, black scowled inside her helmet even though no one could see her face but reluctantly stepped throught the gate which suddenly stopped glowing when she vanished. It had shut down.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Sam smiled. "One of you saw me." she commented before climbing back into the command vehicle which had pulled up. She got in and opened up the channel to Cho. Who looked serious. "Green, I'm deploying three dropships, one with defence material, one with the drilling equipment and one with scientists." "Yes, madam." "Secure that gateway and build a research facility, We'll hand over control of the HQ construction to a leutenant." Sam nodded before closing it and sighed.

log 1-B
"What the hell was that male thinking?! He just attacked that dropship like he'd never seen it before and then fled like the wind. It's completely unlogical and yet... why are humans here?! This planet was marked as unexplored and no ship was deployed here. Long appears determined to look at this gateway. I get the feeling that there's more of those around across the planet. I get the feeling I'm gonna see his pals here soon enough and it's not gonna be a nice confrontation."

Pheonix base, 1 day later.

The gateway had been locked down with a research facility nearby. The techies had been working non-stop. But that wasn't important, Sam's command vehicle had moved into position near it and the squad was covering it via cover. There were two machine Gun turrets nearby as well. Long had made it clear to fire if they attacked again.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 am

--Timeskip two days later--
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am

Sam was looking at the breifing screen of her Command Vehicle. Long's face appeared. "Ah, Major." She said. "I trust you've read the reports from our scientists. We've worked out how that gate works, and their powering it up as I speak." "Yes, Madam, but it's more a case of do I really want to know what's on the other side?" "Your going to find out." "Excuse me?!" Sam looked stunned at Cho's statement. "I've decided your the best woman to do a scouting mission, just a small tweak to your armour and concealing your pistol and your done." Sam sat there stunned. Long smiled, for the first time a corporate smile. "You will be equipped with an electronic beacon as well, once you are in a clear zone activate it and we'll pick you up." "Will I be heading into any sort of danger." "Unknown, which is your secondary objective. Find out what you can, killing should be refrained or quietly done. Long out." Cho closed the channel.

Sam heard the supply dropship coming in with her armour. After about 3 minutes of changing and concealing the weapon and beacon, Sam stood at the gateway as the techie's powered it up and they tapped a number of symbols.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 am

The archway began to respond, the symbols flashed in the order they had been pressed and began to blink rapidly until they abruptly stopped and the archway was filled with a translucent green energy.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am

Sam swallowed her pride and stepped through the gateway, having no clue what this would do...
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

--Time skip. 1 day.--

Sam's command vehicle was enroute towards the titanium vein. She had thought long and hard over what had happened with the grandforeman, but was interupted by "Major" Long wanted her. "How far are you from the titanium vein?" " About 20 minutes, ma'am." Sam informed. "Good, it's not quite the amount to please the investors in this project, but it is enough to allow us new military forces." "Madam, may I ask why we're preparing for war?" "I am getting bad vibes. First off, how were you detected yesterday? and secondly the grandforeman was rude to us, somewhat. He didn't try even to make a deal that was beneficial for him, and his arrogance over his income grated me." Cho explained. "I dislike having to prepare for war, but we need the Tread and Air Units if we are to even stand up to them." "Yes, Madam." Came Sam's only comment as she closed the channel.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 pm

-----------
Itachi emerged form the portal the Prince behind him. The portal had emerged right near the front door.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Sam exited and saw the amount of troops and the defences. "good, the commander's been busy securing the sector." She said overlooking them. "Looks like Pheonix base won't go down to a Bombardment either." she commented.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"Tosogare will hit hard, they'll do everything they can to get you two even if it means melting the entire polar cap" Itachi said
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"good." Sam commented. "We need time to get to that database."
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 pm

"That means going to the City of the Seventh kingdom" The Prince said

"Tosogare will never relent most of the soldiers here will be killed out of sheer anger when discover you gone" Itachi said
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceflyer Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm

"who said, their staying here." Sam told him. "I'm moving all combat troops to the islands to build a secondary HQ. We'll pull the tosugare away with this." sam got out a beacon.
spaceflyer
spaceflyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 pm

"Then hurry every second we waste is a second that-" Itahic was interrupted by bombardment fire, missiles and meteors rained down from the skies.
Kane
Kane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: